2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBellingham Lane, Rayleigh, Essex
- Character Semi-Detached property
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Open plan kitchen, lounge, diner
- Cloakroom with plumbing for washing machine
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Low maintenance garden
- Gas central heating
- Close to all amenities
- Call Ayers & Cruiks to view on 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks Residential are pleased to welcome to the market this 2 double bedroom semi detached character property.
Situated in Rayleigh close to the High Street backing onto the Windhill this property is a stones throw from local shops and main transport links taking you directly to London.
The property benefits from an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, cloakroom with plumbing for a washing machine. Two double bedrooms both with en suites.
The property has wooden flooring throughout and sash windows.
There is a small private garden and off street parking for two vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.