3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVicarage Lane, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Three Bedroom Home
- External Lock-Up Ideal for Workmen
- Popular South Shore Location
- Close to Schools, Shops and Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Sold with NO CHAIN
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 14' 8" (4.82m x 4.49m) Fitted carpet, TV point, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window.
DINING ROOM 13' 6" x 11' 11" (4.13m x 3.65m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 7' 10" (2.72m x 2.4m) Fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, oven and four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine. uPVC double glazed window and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1 15' 10" x 12' 1" (4.84m x 3.69m) Double bedroom. Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 13' 6" x 11' 10" (4.14m x 3.62m) Double bedroom. Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 10' 8" x 7' 11" (3.27m x 2.43m) Double bedroom. Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 8' 3" x 6' 2" (2.53m x 1.89m) Three piece fitted bathroom suite with shower over panelled bath in a tiled surround. WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, uPVC frosted double glazed window.
EXTERNAL Well maintained front garden. External yard with substantial lock-up space ideally lending itself to a contractor for storage or the ability to work from home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52767063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.