4 bedroom detached house for saleFrays Avenue, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7
- Two reception rooms & conservatory
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Off road parking & garage
- Private front & rear gardens
- Highly desirable and convenient location
- EPC Rating C
- 1910 Sq. Ft. (177.4 Sq. M)
Located on a substantial plot on this sought after and quiet road on the exclusive Garden City Development, is this well presented, extended, fresh and modern four bedroom detached property benefiting from having a conservatory, a driveway and a garage. Additionally, the property also provides further potential to extend (STPP).
The ground floor comprises a reception room which opens onto the dining room, a conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. The first floor has four bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking and access to the garage and there is a private rear garden with a lawn and patio area.
Frays Avenue is situated off Colham Mill Road, within easy reach of Station Road, High Street shops, schools and the London Overground Station. For the commuter the M25 is also within easy reach, as well as Heathrow Airport, Stockley Business Park and Hillingdon Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52767642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.