5 bedroom detached house for saleRobinson Close, Selsey, PO20
- Well Presented Detached House
- Situated In A Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom And Two En-Suites
- Double Garage And Driveway
- South Facing Garden
Situated on the popular Selsey Gate development to the north of the village is this well presented detached house built to the 'Landmark' design by PYE Homes, EPC-C.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position the property is approached over a driveway that can accommodate 2 cars. The pillared, covered entrance with wooden effect double glazed door opens to an entrance hall with doors to all principal rooms. Located on the ground floor there is a cloakroom, living room with feature fireplace and double glazed French doors to the garden, dining room, study, kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances and separate utility room.
Five bedroom detached family home with master bedroom suite, detached double garage & south facing garden.
Covered entrance with wooden effect double glazed front door opening to:
Living Room 18'11 (5.77m) max x 11'9 (3.58m) max
Study/Home Office 7'7 (2.31m) x 6'3 (1.91m)
Dining Room 10'11 (3.33m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Kitchen Breakfast Room 15'2 (4.62m) max x 10'8 (3.25m)
Utility Room 5'10 (1.78m) x 4'6 (1.37m)
Stairs from entrance hall to 1st floor
Bedroom Two 13'11 (4.24m) to wardrobes x 10' (3.05m) plus doorway
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Bedroom Four 11'8 (3.56m) x 9' (2.74m)
Bedroom Five 10'3 (3.12m) x 6' (1.83m)
Stairs from 1st floor landing to top floor master suite
Master Bedroom 12'7 (3.84m) x 11'10 (3.61m) plus alcove
Heading to the 1st floor the galleried landing has doors to a family bathroom and four bedrooms, one of which enjoys an en-suite shower room. A further stair case leads up to the top floor where there is a master bedroom suite consisting of a double bedroom with built in wardrobes & a large en-suite bathroom across the landing.
In addition to the internal accommodation the property benefits from a double garage, gas heating to radiators and double glazing throughout. Externally the property enjoys gardens to the front & rear that have both been well maintained, with the rear south facing garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52770753.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.