2 bedroom villa for sale22 Buckingham Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow, G73 3NH
- Two bedroom mid terraced villa
- Open views to rear
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Generous room proportions
- Upgraded gas central heating
- Immaculate order throughout
- Sought after address
A fantastic, two bedroom, mid terraced villa with enclosed gardens and splendid open views at the rear, across the city and beyond towards the Campsie/Kilpatrick Hills.
Internally, the property is offered for sale in immaculate order throughout and benefits from neutral decor, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfasting bar, double glazing and an upgraded system of gas fired central heating by way of a replacement Baxi combination boiler installed a few years back.
The accommodation in brief comprises an entrance hallway with staircase off to the upper landing, an impressive sized front facing lounge with fireplace detail to a focal wall, rear facing fitted kitchen and rear hallway with additional under stair storage and door direct to the garden. The upper landing provides access off to two good sized double bedrooms, the master of which has useful over stair storage off and a fully tiled bathroom comprising a white three piece suite with electric shower over bath.
Externally, the low maintenance front garden is mostly laid in lawn and bounded by privet hedging. The delightful rear garden is fully enclosed with a central lawn area, garden shed and two patio areas ideal for entertaining/alfresco dining.
The property is located within a much sought after pocket of Rutherglen and is conveniently placed for access to all local amenities including shops, schools at both primary and secondary levels and public transport services. Nearby Stonelaw Road provides a more extensive range of shops including supermarket and Burnside train station. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52773294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.