3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThistle Walk, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Garage en-bloc
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- Ready to move into
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating B (83)
We are delighted to offer this spacious 2 bedroom end of terrace house situated in a very popular location of Minster. If you are looking for a house with no work to do then this is the one for you.
Imagine yourself kicking off your shoes in the very spacious hallway and wander through into the lounge which looks out onto the good size garden. The deluxe modern kitchen has integrated appliances such as fitted fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and fitted oven and hob.
Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room but there is also a family bathroom and what with the downstairs cloakroom getting ready in the morning rush house will be a breeze as no queuing to get ready in the mornings.
At weekends why not go out and explore Minster. Maybe a trip to the beach as it is only a short drive away or if you are feeling fit you could even take a bike ride. Pack up a picnic and let the children paddle around in the sea while you lay back and soak up the sun.
The location here is great for families with a play park nearby and now with the new Thistle Hill Academy school only a short walk away, it is very handy if you have children of primary school age.
This property is ready to move straight into and enjoy. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 30'8 x 5'1 (9.35m x 1.55m)
- Lounge: 13'11 x 11'8 (4.24m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 8'0 (4.19m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 7'8 x 5'3 (2.34m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 8'2 (3.43m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'3 (2.49m x 1.91m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 5'3 (2.34m x 1.60m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-bloc (leasehold)
- (leasehold approx 990 years)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52774761.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.