4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Westcombe, Yarners Mill
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached, four bedroom family home with a garage and parking for two cars
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- French doors to the rear garden
- Separate living room
- Utility area
- En suite to master bedroom
- Single garage and off road parking for two cars
- 10 Year NHBC/LABC Warranty
- 2 Year customer support
- Help to Buy available
The Westcombe is a detached, four bedroom family home with a garage and off road parking for two cars, sizeable open plan kitchen/dining/family area with French doors to the garden, separate living room, utility room, en suite shower room to the master bedroom and an enclosed rear garden.
Please Note - The images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the exact property advertised.
Yarners Mill is positioned close to open countryside offering just 30 two, three and four bedroom homes in a variety of attractive finishes. Using render, stone and timber cladding, these properties have been sympathetically designed for this semi-rural setting, making Yarners Mill an ideal location for your next move.
The properties are within walking distance of the village centre and its facilities and located opposite the now completed Cavanna Homes 'Origins' development on Longstem Drive.
Yarners Mill is conveniently situated just off the A385 which connects Totnes and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter, with all their amenities, which are just half an hour's drive from the development.
For peace of mind, all the properties come with a 10-year NHBC warranty, while Cavanna Homes provides initial customer support for two years.
Do you have a home to sell? Find out what your home is worth in just one click- www.completeproperty.co.uk/instant
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.