3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Street, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Short drive to railway station
- An abundance of period features throughout
- Recently decorated throughout
- Good sized family accommodation
- Stunning good sized bathroom with free standing Victorian style bath
- Separate dining room
- Open fireplace
- Pretty rear garden
- Excellent location walking distance to well respected Junior and Senior schools
- Situated on the edge of beautiful Kent countryside
Price range £399,950 - £420,000. *EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED* A BEAUTIFULLY presented three double bedroom light and spacious Victorian semi-detached family home with accommodation over three levels, situated in the heart of Southborough Village and fringing some beautiful Kent countryside. This charming property has been sympathetically and tastefully restored to successfully combine and maintain many period features with a contemporary twist. The many period features include stripped wooden floors throughout, stripped internal wooden doors, an open brick fireplace (in full working order tbc) and original sash windows. This property is walking distance to well respected local Junior and Senior Schools and is a short drive from the A21/M25 road link. A pretty cottage style rear garden. GFCH. NO CHAIN
To arrange a viewing please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents
This property is ideally situated in a popular residential area close to the centre of Southborough Village and within walking distance of well reputed Junior and Senior Schools in the area. The A21/M25 road link is a short drive from the property as is the railway station which operates a fast service to all London MLS. Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor Tennis Centre is also a short walk from the property and there is a regular bus service to Tunbridge Wells town centre which offers a variety of shops and restaurants and theatres. It fringes some beautiful Kent countryside and would appeal to dog walkers and ramblers who appreciate the green belt areas which are abundant in and around Tunbridge Wells.
Property ref: 121_1962_4507020
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4507020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.