3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaltergate Lane, Bamford, Hope Valley
Sold by Us
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home in Bamford
- Spacious fitted dining kitchen with granite worktops
- Sitting room with stove
- Driveway parking and extended detached garage, currently fitted as hobby room
- Reception hall with cloaks storage
- En-suite master bedroom with fitted wardobes
- Family bathroom with marble topped washbasin
- Lovely gardens to front and rear
- Bespoke double glazing throughout
- Superb location within short walk of Bamford train station
DESCRIPTION A delightful stone built three bedroom semi-detached home with driveway parking, detached garage and stunning views of Bamford Edge & Win Hill.
This immaculately presented home has deceptively spacious accommodation arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising reception hall, sitting room with stove and doors opening to a spacious, fully fitted dining with granite worktops and stable door to the garden. From the entrance hall stairs rise to the first floor landing with access to the loft, all bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with marble topped wash basin. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and lovely views of Bamford Edge. Two further bedrooms complete the accommodation, one double and one single, with fitted desk space.
Outside, to the front of the property a shared driveway provides parking, turning space and access to an extended detached garage, currently used as a hobby room. The front garden is laid to lawn with stone flagged pathway leading to the front door. The charming rear garden features patio terrace, lawn with well stocked borders and a lovely view of Win Hill & Bamford Edge.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52778910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041010998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Hathersage & Hope Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.