2 bedroom flat for saleSword Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31
- Modern 2nd floor flat in excellent location
- Close to Bellgrove Station and few mins walk to Royal Infirmary & Merchant City
- Turnkey condition so early viewing essential
- Resident's parking
- GCH & DG
- Furniture may be included as part of sales package
Completed to a high standard and specification, this impressive MODERN SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT is in "turnkey" condition and internal inspection will not disappoint. This excellent City apartment is situated a short walk from Bellgrove Station and Duke Street enjoying a short commute to the City Centre by way of rail or public road transport, in addition to enjoying excellent shopping and social amenities nearby on the bustling Duke Street, Alexandra Parade and being within walking distance of the Royal Infirmary, Merchant City and City Centre, only minutes from the Forge Retail Park and Emirates Sports Arena.
The property offers easily maintained accommodation enjoying a specification to include: gas central heating, double glazing, modern kitchen and bathroom fittings.
Security controlled access onto entrance, reception hall with hard wood floor finish and storage cupboard, beautifully presented lounge/dining room again with a hard wood floor finish, master bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobes, single bedroom, fully fitted kitchen comprising extensive floor and wall mounted wood veneer fronted units with complimentary work tops, tiled splash back and integrated gas stainless steel hob with oven below and wall mounted extractor hood above, the accommodation is completed by a partially tiled bathroom comprising three piece white suite with independent shower above bath.
There are excellent parking facilities to both front and rear.
Situated within a small exclusive development, the agents recommend internal inspection in order to appreciate the convenience of location offered.
Various items of furniture may also be included as part of the sale including the free standing fridge/freezer.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 13'7 (4.13m) x 12'5 (3.79m)
BEDROOM ONE 11'8 (3.55m) x 10'0 (3.04m)
BEDROOM TWO 11'8 (3.55m) x 7'3 (2.20m) at its widest points
KITCHEN 9'9 (2.97m) x 6'0 (1.84m)
BATHROOM 6'11 (2.11m) x 6'4 (1.93m)
EPC - C
DATE OF ENTRY
Travelling south along Bellgrove Street from the junction with Duke Street, turn first left onto Reidvale Street (just before Bellgrove Station), follow the road to the right onto Sword Street and number 26 is on left a short distance before the junction with Gallowgate.
By appointment with MSM Hart Smith Solicitors, 0141 339 5252. (Evenings and weekends call 0141 572 4357).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 029170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MSM Hart Smith, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.