4 bedroom detached house for salePlus 2 Additional Det Annex’s, Truro, Cornwall, TR4
- Stunning four bedroom farm house with B&B business
- Tasteful fitted country style kitchen with central island and appliances
- Character breakfast room with ingle nook fire place
- Large conservatory dining room for guest with views to the landscaped gardens
- Cosy separate sitting room with fire place plus a second reception room to the ground floor
- Also to the ground floor is a fitted utility room and separate WC.
- Large master bedroom with a modern style en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom
- Detached barn with three immaculate B&B bedrooms all with modern en-suite shower rooms
- Detached studio ideal for a family annex, office or further B&B
**Guide Price Range from £650,000 to £695,000**
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached Cornish farmhouse, run as a successful Bed and Breakfast business with a 3 bedroom detached B&B letting annex & 1 bedroom studio. Standing within 0.6 acres of extensive beautifully manicured gardens and woodland area. The main Farm house has a large family kitchen, character breakfast room, cosy sitting room, formal dining room, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, with the master room having an en-suite. The property is located within easy reach of the popular North Coast.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.