2 bedroom flat for saleSundeala Close, Sunbury-on-thames, TW16
Offers in Excess of
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Secure external storage on Ground Floor
- Excellent Commuting location
- Secure communal hallway with entry phone system
- Brand New Boiler
- Below Stamp Duty Treshold for firstime buyers
- Good rental property near large companies: BP, BT, ADT, Johnson & Johnson
- Commuting distance to Heathrow Airport
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities - pubs, restaurants, and shops including a 24-hour Tesco and public and transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, decorated in neutral colours of a good size and comprises ample open plan living space with balcony and 2 double bedrooms. There is also a separate, secure, private storage on the ground floor and 1 allocated parking space.
There is also a private communal garden with a children's play area.
The apartment is rated ‘B’ on the Energy Performance certificate and benefits from double glazing and a BRAND NEW gas-fired boiler, which provides heating and hot water, has a programmer, room thermostat and individual thermostatic valves to all radiators.
The apartment is conveniently located for the M3, M25 and A316, Sunbury Rail Station is just a short walk away and offers a direct route to Waterloo with South Western Rail. Heathrow Airport is around ten miles away, making it simple to travel further afield.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52782084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3a-ey8j. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.