4 bedroom detached house for saleParc Bottom, Gweek, Helston, Cornwall, TR12
- Stunning extended 3 bedroom detached period cottage
- Detached 1 bed annexe with fitted kitchen and shower room
- Presented to a very high standard through out the property and also to the gardens
- Luxury bespoke fitted kitchen with full range of integrated appliances and centre Island
- Separate dining room and adjacent snug sitting room with log burning fire
- Large double glazed orangery looking over the immaculate gardens
- Spacious 2nd sitting room with a feature fire place and double doors to the garden
- Master bedroom suite with Juliet balcony and a luxury fitted en-suit with walk in rain shower
- 3 further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom
- Double electric gates opening to a large gravelled driveway for several cars and garage
A stunning property that has been extended either side of a period cottage. The accommodation compliments the property with contemporary design creating a wonderful family property. Positioned at the end of a country lane gives the property a quiet and rural setting that you will need to see for yourself !
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV180030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.