3 bedroom terraced house for saleCumbrae Crescent South, Dumbarton
- 3 bedroom middle of terrace villa
- Reception hall, sitting room and separate dining room
- Breakfasting kitchen, tiled shower room & 3 double bedrooms
- Double Glazing and conservatory ( 9ft6 x 4ft6) at rear
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Parking space at rear
- Spacious room sizes throughout. Alarm fitted
- Excellent cupboard and wardrobe storage space
- Convenient for schools, shops and commuting
Spacious accommodation over traditional two levels to this superb 3 bedroom middle of terrace villa. No doubt appealing to the family market. The property benefits from well proportioned room sizes, excellent storage facilities, double glazing and storage heating. Enclosed gardens at front and small conservatory looking onto level west facing rear gardens.A broad welcoming reception area is entered via opaque glazed door. two deep storage cupboards and access to all ground floor apartments. Carpeted staircase facing leads to shower room and bedrooms. On the ground floor is a breakfasting size kitchen offering a fine selection of wall, base and drawer units, extensive work surfaces. Integrated electric hob with extractor fan, oven, separate grill and ample floor space for further kitchen appliances. Well proportioned and tastefully decorated sitting room with feature fireplace on focal wall. Open aspect to front via double glazed picture window. Separate dining room with decor theme and carpeting continued. Conservatory (9ft6 x 4ft6) accessed from kitchen provides an ideal sun spot to enjoy the late afternoon and evening rays, while looking onto well maintained garden and patio. On the upper floor 3 double bedrooms and shower room. The three bedrooms are carpeted, freshly decorated and of a generous proportion. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have in-built wardrobe storage. Bedroom 3 has storage facility above stair well.
The shower room is fully tiled and fitted with two piece suite of low flush wc set and vanity wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle hosting independent electric shower unit . The property has the benefit of a security alarm.
Garden Shed included.Surrounding AreaThe whole area is well served with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Loch Lomond , Helensburgh and the Gareloch peninsula are within easy travelling distance of the property and offer captivating landscapes, 5 star restaurants, Hotels and cater for outdoor sports and water leisure pursuits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8502254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.