2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Lukes Court, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41
- Great investment property
- Convenient location
- Two double bedroom top floor apartment
- Single garage and off road parking
- Secure door entry system
- Living area with balcony
- Gas central heating and full uPVC double glazing
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Landscaped communal grounds
*SPACIOUS APARTMENT IN A GREAT LOCATION* ......This well presented TWO bedroom top floor apartment with balcony and far reaching views is located in the popular residential area of Newbold. Close to local amenities, well regarded schools and briefly comprising of a lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite with shower over bath. The property also benefits from a single garage and off road parking. Double glazing and Gas central heating. Viewings are essential. NO CHAIN
Lounge / Diner - 5.51m x 3.64m (18'1" x 11'11") - Neutral decoration and coving, neutral carpets, uPVC window, contemporary fireplace and uPVC doors lead out to the balcony.
Kitchen - 2.26m x 3.13m (7'5" x 10'3") - The kitchen has a good range of white wall and base units, complimentary laminated worktop, oven, grill, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan. Upvc window and roller blind, under counter space/ plumbing for a washing machine.
Master Bedroom - 3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11") - This double bedroom has neutral decoration, neutral carpet, uPVC window and radiator under.
Bedroom Two - 2.43m x 3.12m (8'0" x 10'3") - This double bedroom has neutral decoration, coving, radiator, neutral carpet and uPVC window with radiator under.
Bathroom - 1.69m x 1.96m (5'7" x 6'5") - The modern bathroom has a white suite comprising of a low fush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, bath with shower over, curtain and rail and cream tiled surround with mosaic border tile and a cream tiled effect linoleum flooring. There is also a wall mounted mirrored cabinet, toilet roll holder and the uPVC window has obscure glass.
Outside - Access to the single garage and communal car park and grounds.
General - NO CHAIN
TENURE - SHARE OF FREEHOLD
EPC RATING -D
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52785390.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27594617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.