5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeach Road, Crantock,
- Fantastic opportunity in unique location and plot
- 100 metres stroll to the National Trust owned beach at Crantock
- Penultimate house before the beach on Beach Road
- 4/5 bedrooms, loosely presented as 2 flats
- Garage and parking
- Upper level rear garden and workshop
- For refurbishment throughout, suit contemporary holiday home
- Very short stroll to the beach and sand dunes of Crantock
- Substantial accommodation over three storeys
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! A rare opportunity to buy a semi-detached period house for full refurbishment with parking, just a hundred metres from Crantock beach
Front aspect single glazed porch with a tiled floor and glazed door leading to the:
Hall - Economy 7 night storage heater. Staircase to first floor with storage cupboard under. Cloak cupboard. Door to the:
Extended Kitchen - 5.03m x 2.44m (16'6 x 8') - Slight L-shaped maximum measurements. Side and rear aspect uPVC double glazed windows. Side aspect uPVC double glazed door. Original fitted kitchen requiring refurbishment. Tiled floor. Door to the:
Lounge/Diner - 8.48m x 3.43m (27'10 x 11'3) - Measurement into the front aspect box bay window overlooking the front garden. Original chimney breast. Door to rear of lounge/diner leads to a:
Bedroom Extension - 2.77m x 2.39m ( 9'1 x 7'10) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Economy 7 night storage heater.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.54m x 2.34m (8'4 x 7'8) - Rear aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window. Full length bath with tiled surround. Low level WC. Basin set into surround with cupboards. Wall mounted Economy 7 night storage heater. Tiled shower cubicle with independent electrically heated shower unit.
Separate Wc - low level WC and handwash basin. Part tiled walls. Side aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom - 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11 x 10'11) - Wall mounted night storage heater. 2 rear aspect uPVC double glazed windows.
Bedroom (Currently Upper Flat Lounge) - 4.80m x 3.02m (15'9 x 9'11) - Measurement into front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window.
Bedroom (Current Upper Flat Kitchen) - 2.39m x 2.01m (7'10 x 6'7) - Front aspect uPVC double glazed window. Currently with small fitted kitchen.
Staircase ascending from the first floor landing to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom - 5.38m x 3.38m (17'8 x 11'1) - Measurement into the rear aspect single glazed dormer window but not into the front aspect triangular feature walk-in dormer. Sink unit. Access to eaves storage. Wall mounted Economy 7 night storage heater.
Study/Small Bedroom - 2.06m x 1.75m (6'9 x 5'9) - Side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Sloping ceiling. Ideally location and size for an en-suite facility to the upper bedroom.
Outside Front - 21’ road frontage with parking for 2 vehicles and a detached flat roof single car garage. Terraced front garden with central steps leading from the car parking area up to a Cornish Stone paved fronting patio leading to the front door with continuation pathway down the right hand side of the property via a lockable gate to the rear.
Outside Rear - Rear lower level concreted pathway with cold water tap and courtesy lighting and steps up to the main garden.
Shed/Workshop - 5.21m x 1.93m (17'1 x 6'4) - Shower and sink. Workshop/storage area. WC. Suitable as a utility room/laundry with potential for beach shower etc.
Upper Level Rear Garden - Partly lawned and overgrown rear garden, extending behind this and the neighbouring semi-detached property. Mostly level with surrounding conifers, inset mature trees and mature boundaries.
Tenure - Freehold
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage
Council Tax - Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52790013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27595067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.