3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Road, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- Corner plot
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Front and rear gardens
- School catchment
- Local amenities
- Transport routes
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home is positioned on a corner plot in the sought after location of Fairfield, Stockton On Tees. This property offers spacious living accommodation both internally and externally.
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home is positioned on a corner plot in the sought after location of Fairfield, Stockton On Tees. This property offers spacious living accommodation both internally and externally and has been modernised throughout to a high standard. It also offers a garage and driveway for off street parking, front, side and rear enclosed gardens, excellent primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation, tiled floor, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, boiler, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Lounge 12' 6" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fireplace, TV/Telephone point and radiator.
Dining Room 7' 6" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 2.29m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, TV/Telephone point, tiled floor and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl asterite sink/drainer, gas burner, electric oven, built in microwave, pull out cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor, spot lights, door to garden and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Stairs from hallway, loft access and window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" Max x 14' Max ( 2.67m Max x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' Max x 9' 9" Max ( 2.44m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising of WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, towel rail radiator, spot light, tiled walls and floor and double glazed window to front elevation.
Enclosed laid to lawn front garden, driveway, enclosed patio area, decking and shed.
Garage 8' 5" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 2.57m Max x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, power, light, up and over double doors and double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52790745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.