4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnmoor Drive, Eaglescliffe
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale, a Significantly Extended & Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Set Within This Popular Residential Setting Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround & Extensive Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with the Master Having a Delightful En-Suite Bathroom with Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Fixed Staircase Leading to the Two Versatile Loft Rooms
- Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway, Single Garage & Attached Workshop
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale, a Significantly Extended and Four Bedroom Semi Detached House. Set Within This Popular Residential Setting Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools. Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround and Extensive Sitting Room.
Gardens and Garage
Low maintenance ornamental gravelled area to the front of the property with a block paved path leading to the front entrance. A block paved driveway provides off street parking and leads to the single garage with up and over door, storage loft, Wall mounted Ideal Logic combination boiler and double glazed French doors to the rear. The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn with a block paved patio area. In addition there is a brick built workshop attached to the garage with a double glazed window and access door, double radiator, power points and lighting.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
3.76m x 3.73m
2.8m x 1.6m
4.52m into recess x 2.74m - 14'10 into recess x 9'0.
2.87m x 2.72m
2.84m x 2.06m
1.9m x 1.85m
Loft Room One
4.62m x 2.29m
Loft Room Two
3.76m x 2.54m
1.3m x 1.17m
5.49m x 3.73m
reducing to 8'9.
4.11m x 3.8m
4.72m x 3.2m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52793289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.