1 bedroom maisonette for saleNapier Road, Ashford, Middlesex
A superb investment with a return of 5.2 % plus capital growth and currently let at £860 per month. This is sensibly priced as there are works required to the roof. Full survey report available. A first floor maisonette situated on the edge of a private cul-de-sac situated within close distance to Sunbury Cross, Ashford and Staines upon Thames town centre. The accommodation comprises an open-plan lounge to a fitted kitchen, newly fitted shower room and a double bedroom. There is a small garden to the front. The property is currently let at £860 per month, offering a return of 5.2%. Viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged by calling 01784 441818, seven days a week.
* Superb investment 5.2% plus capital growth depending on market conditions
* Sensibly priced
* Survey available on request
* First Floor Maisonette
* Double Bedroom
* Open Plan Kitchen
* Shower Room
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band B - £1,209.94 per annum
* Lease approx. 160 years
* £75pa Ground Rent
* £400 pa buildings insurance.
Location/More info Located in Ashford Common close to Sunbury Cross with its excellent range of shopping facilities including Marks and Spencer food hall. The station is also easily accessed with its excellent service into central London. The M3 is close by at Sunbury Cross giving access to the M25 and the rest of the motorway network.
Property ref: 121_480_3332856
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52793794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3332856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.