3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillowbank Grove, Bonhill, ALEXANDRIA
- Home Report Available
- Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- GCH + DG + EPC - C
A fantastic Semi Detached Villa by Turnberry Homes in an enviable location offering immaculate decor throughout Hall, W.C/Cloakroom, Generous Lounge, Fabulous Open plan Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room, Three Bedrooms, Master en-suite, Bathroom, GCH, D/G, Enclosed Gardens, Driveway, Alarm.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this fabulous Semi Detached Villa onto today's open and competitive market, having been constructed to high specification by Turnberry Homes, the property can be found quietly situated, backing onto fields within an open cul-de-sac style setting on the popular and thoughtfully laid out Willowbank Development.
The entrance hall has a light and bright w.c /cloakroom off and a further access door leads into the Lounge which is generously proportioned, quality flooring, space for three piece suite and substantial lounge furniture. Surely the main selling point about this fantastic house is the stunning open plan Kitchen / Diner which, within the dining area, has space for table and chairs, french doors opening out to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen must be viewed - with attractive lighting and a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering excellent storage facilities, integrated hob, oven, hood, breakfast bar area and deep, walk in storage cupboard.
On the first floor, there is a storage cupboard and loft access hatch with Ramsay style telescopic ladder fitted. The well-appointed bathroom has a three piece suite and three good sized and tastefully decorated bedrooms are provided - two of which offer in-built storage wardrobes and, there is a master en-suite shower room with three piece shower room suite and shower.
The rear garden is enclosed and is perfect for young kids or pets.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.39m x 4.09m )
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area 11' 10" x 16' 7" ( 3.61m x 5.05m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" to front of wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 2.87m to front of wardrobe x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.