2 bedroom flat for saleKing Edward Street, ALEXANDRIA
- Home Report Available
- Stunning Dining Sized Kitchen
- Cosy Lounge
- Good Location
- GCH + DG + EPC - D
Fantastic two bedroom flat with huge dining sized kitchen in King Edward Street which would be perfect for a first time buyer.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this fabulous two bedroom first floor flat onto today's open and competitive market. the property can be found quietly situated in the popular King Edward Street in Alexandria which is a perfect location with lots of transport facilities in the area allowing potential purchasers easy commuting.
The flat itself features a cosy carpeted lounge which can easily take a three piece couch along with lots of other furniture. The room boasts neutral decor allowing potential purchasers to put there own stamp on the property. The main selling point of this fantastic flat has to be the stunning dining sized kitchen with walk in larder, Lots of work top spaces are afforded along with oven, hob and extractor fan. The kitchen can easily take a large sized dining room table and chairs. The property has two bedrooms, the master can easily take a king sized bed with room for wardrobes. The second room is slightly smaller but is still a decent size. The bathroom is quirky and features a bath, w/c and sink.
The property would be perfect for a first time buyer and early viewing is highly recommended. The property features GCH + DG and there is lots of on street parking outside the property.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 9' 9" ( 4.42m max x 2.97m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 7" max x 10' 8" ( 3.84m max x 3.25m )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.