6 bedroom detached house for saleApsley Way, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Impressive Double Fronted House
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom, 2 En-Suite Shower Rooms & GF WC
- Positioned On A Corner Plot With Detached Double Garage & Driveway
- Former Show Home Benefitting From Upgraded Internal Fixtures
- SS Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- For Sale With No Onward Chain
Constructed by Persimmon Homes to their 'Grosvenor' design, this impressive double fronted former show home is positioned on a corner plot and provides substantial family accommodation spanning three levels. Offered with no onward chain, benefitting from various upgrades and briefly comprising: entrance hall, W.C, three reception rooms and a modern dining kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor, four double bedrooms, three piece house bathroom and en-suite shower room. Two double bedrooms and a second shower room complete the second floor. Externally - there is a detached double garage, double width driveway, lawn area and the mature planted borders provide a private aspect to the front. Positioned at the rear, an enclosed and private laid to lawn garden which benefits from a SS westerly facing aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52794813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.