3 bedroom terraced house for saleAtbara Road, Teddington, TW11
- Modern family house
- Three bedrooms plus study
- Bi-folding doors to garden
- River Roads location
- Modern kitchen
- Two bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes & eves storage
- In catchment for Teddington School
- Catchment for several primary schools
Perfectly situated on one of Teddington’s highly sort after river roads, you will find this immaculately presented mid-terrace house with three bedrooms and a study. Propitiously spread over three floors with excellent storage throughout, this property is larger than might be expected and has been beautifully refurbished throughout. As one enters this lovely family home, you are instantly aware of the natural light flooding through the hall way. A nicely proportioned, modern kitchen, with white, high gloss fronts and natural wood worktops is conveniently located to the front. To the rear is a bright and spacious reception room with full-width bi-folding doors that open up to an attractive, low maintenance garden with decking and patio and access to an inclusive garage. The first floor offers two good-sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling. The top floor offers an additional, third large bedroom plus a fantastic additional study room with handy eaves storage. With the superb storage throughout and added benefit of a garage plus its catchment proximity to Teddington School, Collis, Sacred Hearts and Hampton Wick Primary Schools this house will be very popular with young families. EPC=D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52794873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.