1 bedroom flat for saleBrookfield Court, Springfield Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Exclusive McCarthy & Stone development
- Ground floor with patio doors out to the garden
- Double bedroom
- Spacious living/dining room
- Communal garden
- Five days a week in-house manager
- Large resident lounge
- Laundry room
Exclusive McCarthy & Stone built retirement property in popular Brookfield Court, Southborough. This ground floor apartment offers a large double bedroom, spacious living/dining room with patio doors out to the garden, kitchen and bathroom. Brookfield Court benefits from a five days a week manager, large residents lounge providing in-house activities, lift, and parking. There is also a laundry room. Double glazing throughout. EPC:C NO CHAIN.
To view this property please call David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency Ltd
Within a short walk of Brookfield Court is the local Tesco Express, some beautiful countryside walks and bus stops to take you into either Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells town centre.
Property ref: 121_1962_4565494
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52800327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4565494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.