3 bedroom terraced house for saleDerwent Street, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Period Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Remodelled Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Contemporary En-Suite Shower Room
- New Carpets, Re-skimmed Walls and Decor
- Popular Norton Location
- No Onward Chain
A unique three bedroom period property situated within a popular Norton location on the doorstep of essential local amenities currently growing in popularity, this sizable family home has undergone comprehensive improvement and offers sleek accommodation, ready to move straight in to, briefly comprising: Entrance Hallway with stairs to the first floor, Living Room with feature sit-in bay window and ornate cornicing, separate Dining Room leading through to the remodelled Breakfast Kitchen with integrated stainless steel cookware, stylish high-gloss units and separate Utility Room. To the first floor, from a split-level Landing are three well-appointed Bedrooms, with a contemporary En-Suite Shower Room to one and a modern Family Bathroom. Externally a walled courtyard garden provides brick-built tool and fuel stores and a raised flower garden for an attractive outdoor seating area. Lovingly maintained and seamlessly blending sought-after character features alongside a contemporary finish with reskimmed walls, neutral decor and brand new carpets, this remarkable property must be viewed at the first opportunity in order to appreciate the overall size, location and exceptional value on offer. NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52800615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.