4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Thomas's Road, Stopsley Village, Luton LU2
Offers in Excess of
- close to local ammenities
- Situated in a private close
- flexible living accommodation
- Deatached Property
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
PRIVATE ROAD, OIEO £385,000 APPROX 1500 SQ FT of living space set on a private road sitting next to two other detached properties is this wonderful spaciest four bed detached versatile family home having gone under complete renovation, the first floor which includes a spaciest loft conversion giving the property one DOUBLE and a LARGE master bedrooms including a STUNNING bathroom which boasts an extra large bath. while the ground floor boasts a number of versatile rooms a lovely shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances , a recent renewed combi boiler, shower room, two further DOUBLE bedrooms LARGE living room, seperate lounge , office and utility room all rooms are of a well proportion size with a spaciest L shape entrance hall gives a real sense of space as you enter the property,Externally to the front off road parking for several vehicles, Rear garden is a secluded space perfect for relaxing and entertaining in the warmer months with a large patio and lawned area ,
Stopsley is a popular area for families with its great amenities nurseries, pre schools top luton schools and sixth and colleges a short walk away , Stopsley has popular cafes shops and an assortment of takeaways and restaurants, inspire health centre with Olympic size swimming pool as well as miles and miles of country side for walking , it offers great links to London , Watford and Milton keynes etc,
THIS property is a must view it's in the heart of the village yet nestled away in a PRIVATE ROAD great size great location give the team a call today to arrange an internal viewing.
• Stunning four DOUBLE bedroom family home.
•Two LARGE reception rooms.
• Two Bathrooms.
•Sought after convenient location.
•Nestled in a PRIVATE RD.
• Seperate office utility room.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52802520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z7-55xn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.