2 bedroom flat for saleOastler Road, Shipley, BD18
- Well presented and appointed two bedroom purpose built first floor flat
- Convenient locality within immediate walking distance of a range of amenities on Gordon Terrace/Bingley Road
- Gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing
- Allocated car parking space to the rear
- Of interest to a single person, couple or first time buyer
- No onward chain, early enquiry and viewing recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and appointed two bedroom first floor flat being extremely well placed on the periphery of Saltaire Village and within immediate walking distance of Saltaire's Gordon Terrace/Bingley Road thus offering an excellent range of amenities including, shops, convenience supermarket and transport links. The accommodation has a gas fired central heating system, Upvc double glazing, a good range of fixtures and fittings and comprises in brief:- Entrance hall, good sized living room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated car parking space to the rear of the block. We would advise the property would suit a single person, couple or first time buyers. Offered with no onward chain we further suggest an early enquiry and viewing appointment.
with Upvc front entrance door, useful storage cupboard and loft access via a pull down ladder
5.08m x 3.63 (16'8" x 11'11")
with windows to two elevation, electric fire.
3.63m x 2.39m (11'11" x 7'11")
with an excellent range of modern Beech affect wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Built-in fridge, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and cupboard housing a gas fired central heating boiler.
3.23m plus fitted wardrobes x 2.78m (10'7" x 9'1")
with fitted wardrobes.
3.64m x 2.50m (12' x 8'2")
with three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls, heated towel rail and storage cupboard.
The property has an allocated car parking space to the rear. Its is accessed via gated steps from Oastler Road
The property is subject to a long lease this being the remainder of 125 years from 1979. It is also subject to an annual ground rent of £40 per year.
The property is located opposite our office on Bingley Road above the Co-op convenience shop.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01350-t-997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.