4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Close, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8
- A wonderful character family house
- First class location
- Superb open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Generous accommodation arranged over two floors
- Magnificent grounds extending to about 1/3 acre
- 4 bedrooms
- EPC Rating = C
A fabulous character house in a first class location with 1/3 acre of mature grounds.
Buckhurst Hill station 1.2 miles, Woodford tube station 2.3 miles, Chingford station (Liverpool Street) 1.9 miles, Canary Wharf 10 miles, Bancroft's School 1.3 miles, Chigwell School 2.9 miles
Woodland Close is ideally located for local amenities with extensive shops, pubs and restaurants within easy reach. There are several well regarded state and private schools nearby, plus pick up points to schools further afield. Transport links into London are excellent with a number of local tube stations and M11 & M25 junctions.
This fine character house offers wonderful accommodation arranged over two floors, complemented by magnificent grounds and a first class location.
The ground floor offers 3 delightful reception rooms with character features including leaded light windows, open fireplaces and parquet flooring. Of particular note is the outstanding kitchen/breakfast room which provides a fabulous contemporary living space. There are extensive fitted cabinets, integrated appliances, tiled floor, dining area with bi fold doors to the garden, open access to the conservatory with doors to the garden. There is a utility room and a guest cloakroom.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room, second bedroom suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The house is approached via a driveway which leads to the garage which is currently used as a studio. The rear garden is L-shaped and extends to about 1/3 acre. There is a paved sun terrace, lawn, summer house and numerous flower beds with a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants.
Square Footage: 3,091 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52803927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS180011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.