5 bedroom house for saleSandycombe Road,Kew,TW9
- Semi-Detached Home
- Six Bedrooms
- Ensuites To Most Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Currently Being Used As A Guest House
- 2 one bed flats offered under separate negotiation
- Off street parking for two cars
- 0.2 miles to Kew Overground and District line
This large semi-detached house with 6 traditional bedrooms is currently being used as a guest house - comes with two parking spaces off street also
A large semi-detached family home, which is currently being used as a guest house which includes two self contained 1 bed flats to the rear (being sold separately - POA)
Most of the rooms benefit from an en suite. The property benefits from a large kitchen/diner and could make a superb family home. This property is only approximately 300 metres from Kew Gardens tube line, ideal for the commuters amongst you. The local shops are approximately the same distance away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1891874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.