3 bedroom detached house for saleBonington Crescent, Wolviston Grange
- This Exceptional Three Bedroom Detached House Will Be Easy to Move Straight Into
- Refurbished & Decorated with a Very Stylish & Tasteful Eye
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Single Garage & Parking for Three Cars
- Breakfast Kitchen is Fitted with a Lovely Range of Modern Shaker Style Units & Built in Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Fabulous Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Lounge, Dining Room, Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This definitely isn't your regular detached house! Inside there are so many touches that make this exceptional, from new oak doors and chrome light switches and sockets to quality flooring and tasteful décor.
Upgraded and nicely modernised interior comprises entrance hall, lounge with flame effect fire and dining room with French doors. The breakfast/kitchen is very well equipped and fitted with a lovely range of modern soft cream coloured shaker design units and built in appliances. There is also a useful utility room and cloakroom WC. The first floor has the master bedroom and en-suite with a fabulous modern white contemporary design suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, the southerly facing rear garden is (on the right day) a sun trap, there is parking for up to three cars and a single garage.
Other nice features include UPVC double glazing, security alarm system and central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52808004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL180018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.