5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleErisey Terrace, Falmouth
- Detached individual house
- Sought-after residential location
- Stunning harbour and estuary views
- Parking and patio gardens
- Superb quality throughout
- 5 double bedrooms, all en-suite
- Fine family home or letting investment
- Substantial letting income of £40,000 pa
A stunning, detached, individual house, designed by and constructed by our clients approximately 8 years ago, occupying a prominent position on one of the town's most sought-after harbour-facing terraces, enjoying expansive marine and estuary views, currently a letting investment with a substantial annual income of circa £40,000.
The Property - Designed by and constructed for our clients approximately eight years ago, 'Harbour Loft' is a substantial, individual, detached house, occupying a prominent position at the 'entrance' on Erisey Terrace, one of Falmouth's most sought-after harbour-facing locations.
Arranged over three storeys, the property provides extremely well appointed accommodation throughout which has been designed around a central 'atrium' oak staircase, with the possibility of the property being sub-divided, should a future owner so wish, subject to all necessary consents.
Enjoying panoramic views over the town and harbour to Trefusis Point, the deep sailing waters of the Fal Estuary, and shoreline of The Roseland peninsula beyond, some of the property's many features include:
* Secure off-street parking for three vehicles with electronic gates
* Fully enclosed patio-style garden with bi-folding doors from the living accommodation
* Magnificent, immense, ground floor living room with kitchen and dining areas
* Large separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom/WC
* Atrium-style reception hall with bespoke oak staircase
* Five extremely large double bedrooms, all with stunning en-suite shower rooms with high quality white sanitary ware
* Gas fired central heating, under-floor and to radiators
* High quality Heritage sash windows in low maintenance uPVC
* TV wiring to all rooms
* Elegant smooth rendered elevations under a pitched roof of natural slate
In all, an extremely versatile property, ideal as either a family home or for continued use as a substantial, high quality letting investment.
Tenancy Details - The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, commencing 4 September 2017 to 6 July 2018, to five tenants who pay a single payment of £2,550 per calendar month.
During the summer months, the current owners occupy the property themselves, as well as undertaking holiday letting, at the rate of £2,500 per week, which produced an additional gross amount of £15,000 during the summer of 2017.
The property is, therefore, currently generating a substantial income of circa £40,500 per annum.
The Location - 'Harbour Loft' is located at the 'entrance' to Erisey Terrace, which occupies a prized and most convenient setting 'above' the town.
Consequently, Falmouth's exceptional range of shops, commercial facilities, restaurants and bars are all within easy walking distance, together with excellent public transport facilities from the nearby Moor, to the university campus at Tremough, cathedral city of Truro and beyond.
Falmouth was the 'overwhelming winner' in The Sunday Times vote to find Britain's Best Place to Live in March 2017, beating Stamford in Lincolnshire, Skipton in Yorkshire, as well as other 'hallowed' locations including Bath, Winchester and Chichester. With so few houses of such substance being built nowadays in this incredibly popular town, we strongly recommend interested prospective purchasers contact us in the first instance for further details.
General Information -
Services - Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas are connected to the property. Gas fired central heating, under-floor and to radiators.
Council Tax - Band G - Cornwall Council.
Tenure - Freehold.
Possession - Prospective purchasers should note the property is currently tenanted until 6 July 2018.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment with the vendors' Sole Agent - Laskowski & Company, 28 High Street, Falmouth, TR11 2AD. Telephone: 01326 318813.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52808235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27597997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laskowski & Co, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.