3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWorple Road, Old Isleworth
- Victorian End-of-Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Former Village Shop
- Simply Stunning Kitchen-Diner
- 16" x 16" Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom + En Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Pretty Rear Garden
- High Ceilings
- Incredible Lateral Space
The Property Partnership are delighted to present this unusually spacious three bedroom end-of-terrace period house, located in the heart of Victorian Isleworth and offering incredible lateral space, including the most stunning kitchen-diner.
Formerly a village shop, the property enjoys incredible ceiling heights at both ground and first floor levels, as well as tremendous natural light. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, an expansive (16 ft x 16 ft) sitting room, and quite simply one of the most impressive kitchen-diners we have ever seen in a house of this type. This really is the hub of the home, contemporary yet warm and welcoming, and providing fabulous living/entertaining space with bi-fold doors to pretty and secluded rear garden. The first floor offers an extremely spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This is a unique and beautifully presented house, perfectly situated for access to local transport links, amenities and schools. Just a short hop from St. Margaret's and Richmond, Old Isleworth is a charming community blessed with excellent local schools and a variety of independent shops and restaurants, as well as a library, health club and swimming pool. The river Thames is just a short stroll away, as are the house and adjoining acres of Syon Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52809540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Partnership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.