1 bedroom apartment for saleKeelson Gardens, Brentford, TW8
- 883 sq ft
- Ground Floor
- Fully integrated high gloss kitchens
- Silestone work surfaces
- Engineered oak wood flooring to living/dining/kitchen space and hallway
- Bathrooms fitted with contemporary sanitary ware
- Full height Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to the bathroom walls
- Help To Buy Coming Soon
A highly specified apartment in a beautiful waterside setting – Ready For Occupation Q4 2018’.
An impressive, ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, delivered to a HIGH SPECIFICATION. A stunning open plan kitchen/living/dining area enjoys access onto its own BALCONY.
The highly specified properties will benefit from high gloss kitchens with Silestone composite worktops and contemporary bathroom suites with white sanitary ware and chrome fittings.
Keelson Gardens part of the popular Brentford Lock West development; an award-winning development. Brentford Lock West is an award-winning development by Waterside Places, located on the Grand Union Canal in West London. Situated close to local shops, leisure facilities, beautiful parks and waterside walkways, the scheme has been carefully designed to maximize the water frontage whilst offering stylish and unique homes focused around a sense of community.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN180091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.