2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Close Lane, Queensbury, Bradford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***OPEN TO OFFERS***
- Stone-built Semi-detached property
- Queensbury Location
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Close to local schooling and Queensbury High Street
Two bedroom stone built semi-detached property in Queensbury. In brief comprising, entrance, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally, the property provides gardens to both the front and rear and a driveway.
***OPEN TO OFFERS***. William H Brown Halifax are excited to bring to the market this two bedroom stone built semi-detached property in the popular location of Queensbury. Providing easy access to local schooling, public transport links and amenities in the heart of Queensbury. In brief comprising, entrance, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally, the property provides gardens to both the front and rear and a driveway.
Enter the property through the front door. With a door to the living room and staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 6" Into Alcoves ( 4.52m x 3.51m Into Alcoves )
Benefiting from an electric feature fireplace with wooden mantle and a marble effect inset and hearth. With decorative ceiling rose and coving, wall lights to either side of the chimney breast and a picture rail. The room further features telephone and television points, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.62m )
Featuring a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surface over and tiling to the splash. The kitchen benefits from a one bowl sink unit with drainer and a gas cooker point with cooker hood over, It also houses the central heating boiler, has a central heating radiator, and double glazed window to the side elevation. There is also a door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the two bedrooms, bathroom and the loft space.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 11" Into Alcove ( 4.55m x 3.63m Into Alcove )
Featuring a decorative fire place and decorative ceiling rose and coving. The bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe over the bulkhead providing useful storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed windows with horizontal blinds to the front elevation.
Walk In Wardrobe 8' 1" x 2' 10" into wardrobe ( 2.46m x 0.86m into wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" maximum x 7' 2" maximum ( 2.67m maximum x 2.18m maximum )
Featuring a central heating radiator and a double glazing window to the rear elevation.
The family bathroom features a white three piece suite comprising, a panelled bath with mixer tap, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level W.C. With part tiled walls, a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front, the property provides a lawn area with part fenced and part stone walled boundaries and a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear there is a paved yard with part fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52811422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.