2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScotland Street, Ellesmere
- Grade II listed Two bedroom Terrace property
- Within walking distance of the Town Centre
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Gas central heating, Walled enclosed garden
- Garage and Off road parking,
- An ideal opportunity for investment buyers or first time buyers.
A Grade II listed two bedroom terrace property situated close to the town centre of the popular market town of Ellesmere, Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom, The property also benefits from gas central heating, walled rear garden, off road parking and Garage. An ideal opportunity for investment buyers or first time buyers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8487002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.