6 bedroom detached house for saleWaltham Road, Barnoldby Le Beck, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN37
- Substantial Six Bedroom Family Residence Set Within 17 Acres
- Principal Lounge With Marble Effect Fireplace
- Sitting Room Adjacent to 42 Games Room With Bar Area
- Master Suite with Dressing Room, Luxurious En Suite and Balcony
- Leisure Complex with Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium
- Fishing Lake with Timber Lodge
- Substantial Outbuilding with Double Width Garage
- EPC Rating: D
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the market this substantial residence set within approximately 17 acres. This six bedroom detached residence, is approached from a discreet tree lined driveway opening to an ample reception space.
The enclosed porch way entrance opens to a welcoming reception hall, providing a convenient centralised access to the various zones of the property. The principal lounge room has a marble effect fireplace with an open fire and is open plan to an intimate dining area for relaxed socialising whilst more formal occasions are catered for in a magnificent 30 dining room. To the rear of the property is a large breakfast room open plan to the adjoining kitchen perfect to meet the daily needs of the family and a comfortable day room provides views over the pool room. To the front aspect a further sitting room is arranged adjacent to a 42 games room with bar area. The ground floor boasts a superb leisure complex to include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi changing facilities and conservatory sitting area. An equipped gymnasium and a steam room is approached from a feature wrought iron spiral staircase.
The first floor has six bedrooms, the master has an impressive suite with fitted dressing room and a luxurious en-suite, French doors open onto a balcony a place to fully appreciate the simply stunning grounds on offer an idyllic place to enjoy morning coffee whist appreciating the lifestyle that The Brambles uniquely provides. Two further bedrooms also benefit from en-suite.
It is the grounds which define The Brambles the land is separated by the deep block paved patio, and a picturesque fishing lake with timber lodge is nestled within the land and is bordered by mature woodland with walkways within. There is a double storey garage block and enclosed tennis court arranged to the front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52816941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC170200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.