2 bedroom apartment for saleMasson Place, M4 4AQ
- ADEQUATE SPACE FOR 3 TO LIVE COMFORTABLY
- POTENTIAL TO MAKE A 7% RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- WALK IN SHOWER IN SEPERATE WC
- GATED LANDSCAPED GROUNDS
- WRAP AROUND CORNER BALCONY
- SECURE PARKING SPACE
- GREEN QUARTER LOCATION
SPACIOUS, 9th FLOOR, CORNER APARTMENT WITH 5 ROOMS, BALCONY & VIEWS!
Situated within the ever-popular Green Quarter, this simply stunning 5 room apartment (3 rooms currently in use as bedrooms) with secure allocated parking is a must see! Located on the top floor with a balcony, this larger than average flat has peaceful views overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the level of finish in this stunning light filled corner apartment.
In brief, the property includes an entrance hall with wooden floors, a spacious open plan living room with patio doors leading onto the corner balcony for spectacular city views, a fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and separate large contemporary shower room/toilet. Good sized Double bedrooms are fully furnished with quality beds and furniture, the large master bedroom being en-suite, and a separate guest/dining room allowing three to live comfortably.
Masson Place is situated within the Green Quarter in close proximity to local amenities including the MEN arena, the Northern Quarter and an array of green open spaces. Good transport links as you are only moments from Victoria train/tram station, Trinity Way and the M602.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case McNair Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.