4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pastures, Coulby Newham
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Presented to a High Standard
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Ground Floor WC
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with Modern Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Modern Family Bathroom
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached home that offers accommodation comprising; entrance hall, living room opening up into a dining area, UPVC double glazed conservatory, fitted kitchen breakfast room and ground floor WC. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms, master with a modern en-suite shower room and a modern family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is a garden and driveway giving access to a single garage. Private garden to the rear elevation. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52817520.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.