4 bedroom detached house for saleReynolds Court, Wolviston Grange
- Tastefully Presented & Really Comfortable Mcleans Built Pembroke Design Detached House Four Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Fabulous Modern Shower Room En-Suite
- Established, Nicely Laid Out Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Double Width Driveway Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front & Rear Doors Lounge with Stunning 'Dru' Living Flame Gas Fire
- Dining Room & Garden Room Extension Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room & Cloakroom W/C
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This really comfortable and nicely positioned McLeans built 'Pembroke' design detached house is ready just to move straight into.
The neat, tidy and tastefully presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with a fabulous modern contemporary design alu-metallic living flame gas fire, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and cloakroom/WC. A lovely garden room extension has been added to the rear of the property creating some useful extra living space. The first floor has master bedroom with a stunning modern en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Externally, there is a southerly facing rear garden, integral garage and double width driveway.
Other features include central heating with a Worcester Bosch combi boiler, UPVC double glazing, modern oak internal doors on the ground floor and security alarm system.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.