2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Horsforth, Leeds
- Stunning 2 bedroom stone cottage
- Dating back to 1700
- A stone's throw from Horsforth park
- Lovely sitting room
- Beautiful recently fitted kitchen
- Cast iron wood burning stove
- White bathroom suite
- Enclosed courtyard garden & car port
Located in the heart of Horsforth, minutes from the park is this stunning two bedroom cottage dating back to at least 1700. This beautiful character home retains many of the original features and we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate. The property which has sealed unit double glazing and a gas central heating system is accessed into a lovely sitting room to the front of the property with exposed brick and stonework, feature cast iron wood burning stove recessed into the chimney breast with stone hearth, staircase to the first floor with stripped wood banister and timber front entrance door. To the rear of the property is a beautiful recently fitted kitchen with an attractive range of base and wall units, solid wood surfaces, ceramic tiled splash backs, Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, the central heating boiler, integrated washer/dryer, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor, additional built in storage, window to the rear and a timber and glazed door leading through to the court yard garden.
To the first floor is the landing with internal stripped wood doors and access to the loft via a pull down ladder. To the front of the property is bedroom one, a double bedroom with attractive decorative scheme. There is a further bedroom to the rear and the bathroom has a three piece suite in white comprising bath with shower facilities and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level lush W.C., ceramic tiled walls and glass shelving.
Outside is the added advantage of a garage/carport with up and over door and pedestrian access to the rear court yard garden. The courtyard is a lovely private area with Yorkshire stone walls, decked terrace and slate borders.
The property is within easy reach of the excellent local amenities including the shopping facilities on Town Street, local bars, restaurants and indeed transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52819371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.