4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Crescent, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Three separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite & en-suite to master bedroom
- Further second floor bedroom with en-suite
- Front & rear gardens & off road parking
- EPC Rating E
- 1960 Sq. Ft. (182 Sq. M)
An extended and immaculately spacious four bedroom detached house, situated in this quiet location in Denham and within easy access to Uxbridge Town Centre.
The ground floor comprises a spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, family room, separate dining room, utility room and a cloakroom. The first floor has three bedrooms and a shower room. Bedroom one has an en-suite four piece bathroom suite. To the second floor there is a further bedroom with an en-suite wet room. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front and a private rear garden with a lawn and patio area.
Middle Crescent is situated off Lower Road in Denham, within easy reach of Denham Village, with local shops and the train station, making commuting into London a breeze. There are also bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52819566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.