4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Barrowby, NG32
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Detached Family Home with 4 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, 2 En-suites & Downstairs Shower room
- Beautiful Plot with Un-spoilt Views
- Tastefully Extended, Ideal for Entertaining
- Scope to develop further STPP
- Popular village location, Measuring over Half an Acre
- Partially converted Barn/Annexe
- EPC - D
NO ONWARD CHAIN....A forever family home with a fantastic plot, Cedar Lodge has charm in abundance. Perfectly situated in the heart of Barrowby Village, sits this welcoming four Bedroom detached house with double glazing and gas central heating. There is a generous driveway with a pretty stone wall entrance and double garage.
Upon entering the property there is a generous porch - through to spacious hallway. The large family Living Room has ample space with a feature fireplace. Continuing through the Ground Floor area, there is a pleasant Dining room/Study, Utility Room, separate Shower Room with WC leading on to the integral double garage. The property has been tastefully extended in the form of a stunning open plan Kitchen Diner, opening up into the enormous family-friendly Conservatory with underfloor heating and postcard views over the private and extensive gardens & neighbouring paddock with horses. A large Gallery Landing leads to 4 double Bedrooms, 2 En-Suites & a Family Bathroom.
Outside, there is a partially converted Barn with revealed beams and mezzanine area above that is ideal for use as an annexe. Within the grounds are a summerhouse, various sheds and greenhouse. Finally, the extensive landscaped gardens complete this property. Measuring approximately 0.57 acres, the property benefits from a large patio area ideal for entertaining guests both young and old. There is a quaint pond with waterfall feature, multiple trees, plants and borders. This Property has huge potential to develop further STPP although there is current, plus previous Planning Consent granted. The property falls within the C9 Conservation Area. Should any future building plots/developments be granted within the grounds of this property - an overage clause will be in place.
The village of Barrowby is situated 2 miles west of Grantham's town centre. Grantham has excellent commuter links with the A1 and A52 providing easy vehicular access to Peterborough, Stamford and Nottingham. Grantham also has fantastic rail links with regular train services into London Kings Cross. The town has excellent facilities including first class Junior, Secondary and Grammar schools, a wide range of health care services, and sports and recreation facilities. Barrowby itself has a plethora of amenities including various shops, a fantastic local primary school, post office, butchers, public house and a Bistro/Café. The village also benefits from a reliable bus service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52824264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.