2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampion Grove, Marton Manor
- Refurbished by the Current Owner to a High Standard
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Private Garden with Artificial Grass & Raised Decked Veranda
- Larger Than Average Detached Garage
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached house ideal for the first-time buyer. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch opening to the living room and stunning modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the side elevation providing parking for 2/3 cars and leads to a larger than average detached single garage. To the rear of the property you will find a beautifully presented garden with artificial grass and steps up to a raised decked veranda.
1.4m x 1.35m
5.26m x 3.96m
With staircase to the first floor.
3.89m x 2.74m
With a stunning modern range of grey high gloss wall and floor units with complementary work surfaces and integrated appliances including electric oven with hob and extractor over, fridge and freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher, spotlighting and rear access door.
4.11m x 3.7m
3.89m x 2.77m
2.51m x 1.37m
A modern suite comprising double ended bath with shower over and screen, low level WC, wash basin, tiled walls and floor, spotlighting and cupboard housing the combination central heating boiler.
Front garden laid to lawn. To the rear of the property there is a beautifully presented garden with artificial grass and steps up to a decked veranda, offering a high degree of privacy.
Larger Than Average Garage
Driveway to the side offering parking for approximately 2/3 cars and leads to a larger than average detached garage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52826427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID180034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.