1 bedroom flat for saleMozart Street, Queen's Park, W10
Offers in Region of
- One Bedroom Period Apartmenent
- Own Front Door
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Double Glazed
- Shower Room Suite
- Well Proportioned Open Plan Living
- Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line, London Overground)
- Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City, Circle Line)
- 107 Year Lease
This one bedroom apartment located on the ground floor would make the ideal investment or pied-a-terre. The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen and living room, a well-proportioned double bedroom and a shower room.
Excellent location between Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line, London Overground) and Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line, Circle Line).
The flat would be an excellent choice for first time buyers as well as investors looking to increase their portfolios
Lease Information - The lease is from 1st February 2000 for a term of 125 years ( 107 years remaining)
No Ground Rent
Service Charges - £155.17 reviewed every April.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52830750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364601-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.