4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLytham Road, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Imposing Four Bedroom Family Home
- Stunning Kitchen and Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Driveway, Garage and Rear Garden
- Popular South Shore Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 18' 1" (4.55m x 5.53m) Solid original flooring, TV point, feature fireplace, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window.
KITCHEN/DINER 23' 11" x 16' 5" (7.29m x 5.02m) High gloss modern kitchen, fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with butchers block style worktop surfaces over and a central island. Tiled floor to kitchen, range cooker with five ring inductor hob, deep wash sink, dishwasher. Dining area floored with original floorboards, feature log burner, and uPVC French doors to rear enclosed garden.
UTILITY ROOM Plumbing for washing machine.
DOWNSTAIRS WC WC and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 1 16' 6" x 14' 11" (5.04m x 4.55m) Solid original flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM 2 13' 4" x 15' 10" (4.07m x 4.84m) Solid original flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 7' 1" x 13' 11" (2.16m x 4.26m) Solid original flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM 4 8' 6" x 9' 8" (2.60m x 2.96m) Solid original flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.99m) Stunning grey themed four piece bathroom suite with substantial walk in shower, free standing roll top bath, wash hand basin and WC. Frosted double glazed windows, chrome towel rail, tiled floor.
EXTERNAL Substantial front garden and driveway suitable for parking for several cars. Garage and fully enclosed rear garden with boarders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52830933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.