3 bedroom detached house for saleGordon Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Period property
- Good sized family accommodation
- Modernisation required throughout
- Stunning views to rear overlooking Tunbridge Wells
- Fantastic potential
- Three good sized bedrooms
Price range £325,000 - £350,000. A SUBSTANTIAL three bedroom detached 1930's family home situated in a popular residential area in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance of the railway station and local shops, schools and amenities. This charming property is oozing potential to create a beautiful home with some updating required throughout. To the rear is well maintained well screened garden with stunning views across Tunbridge Wells. On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a kitchen with three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. There is a cellar which is currently used for storage. * VIEWING ESSENTIAL* NO CHAIN.
To view this property please call Jenny Ireland from Mother Goose Estate Agents.
This property is situated in a very quiet popular residential area of Tunbridge Wells at the entrance of a cul-de-sac. It is walking distance to the railway station and to a regular bus route to Tunbridge Wells town centre. It is also close to well respected Junior and Senior Schools in the area. There are local shops and amenities close-by and Tunbridge Wells town centre is a short drive from the property.
Property ref: 121_1962_4564085
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4564085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.