2 bedroom apartment for saleHall Road, London, NW8
Offers in Excess of
- Bright flat overlooking patio
- Popular mansion block with 24 hour Porter./Concierge
- Communal Hot water and heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Long Lease -112 years remaining
- 650 metres from St Johns Wood underground station-Jubilee line
Bright 2 bedroom 625 sq. ft. apartment located on the lower ground floor of a purpose built block. The property offers 24 Hours Porterage, and a great location for the amenities of St John's Wood.
Grove Hall Court is located within 650 metres of St Johns wood underground station-Jubilee Line
Lords Cricket Ground and Regents Park open spaces are nearby
Let on a assured shorthold tenancy until 21 May 2018, at an annual rent of £20800 per annum
Leasehold-125 years from 2002, at a ground rent of £100 per annum
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Suttons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.