4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJuniper Close, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38
- Extended semi-detached house
- Garage and bloc-paved drive
- Four bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Fitted kitchen
- Rear aspect lounge/diner
- Beautiful conservatory
- Easy to maintain enclosed rear garden
- Garage with intergral door
Conveniently located extended semi-detached family home within reach of local schools, superstores and bus routes. Accommodation in some order of entrance hall with door to garage, downstairs W.C, fitted kitchen, rear aspect lounge/diner opening onto the conservatory. The first floor of landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower and dressing area and a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the house there is ample bloc-paved parking with side access through to the well designed enclosed rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10082483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.