2 bedroom park home for saleCarr Bridge Residential Park, Blackpool, FY4 5JL
- 44ft x 12ft
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private And Enclosed Gardens
- Situated on Carr Bridge Residential Park
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tempo Park Homes are delighted to bring to the market this Excellent two bedroom park home situated on the much sought after Carr Bridge residential park in Blackpool. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities and major travel links, The park Home briefly comprises a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance and private wrap around gardens with outside storage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this Excellent park home. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8529872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.