2 bedroom apartment for saleHeron House, West Drayton, UB7
Offers in Excess of
- Top Floor Apartment
- Show Home Condition
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 21ft Dual Aspect Kitchen/Living Room
- Sublime Bathroom Suite
- Balcony Overlooking The Grand Union Canal
- Great Location For Crossrail 2019
- Ideal First Time/Investment Buy
- Allocated Parking Space
- Potential Rental - £1250pcm
A contemporary and stylish two bedroom two executive third floor apartment that has been kept immaculately throughout. Being top floor gives the property the advantage of a scenic view from the lounge overlooking the grand union canal. Once inside the light and airy tones can be fully embraced and the relaxed modern feel becomes apparent with the accommodation consisting of a 21ft dual aspect kitchen/living room, two double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom.
Directions - From our West Drayton office turn proceed down Tavistock Road and proceed over the roundabout into Wraysbury Drive. Upon entering Wraysbury Drive, take the first right and at the end of the road turn left and continue until reaching Heron House.
Situation - Heron House can be found within this incredibly sought after modern development just a short walk of West Drayton High Street with its range of shops and good public transport links via bus and the train station with the exciting prospect of Crossrail due for completion in 2019 providing fast and frequent service in and out of London. Heathrow Airport, Stockley Business Park and the M4 motorway can all be found within easy reach.
Description - A contemporary and stylish two bedroom executive third floor apartment that has been kept immaculately throughout. Being top floor gives the property the advantage of a scenic view from the lounge overlooking the grand union canal. Once inside the light and airy tones can be fully embraced and the relaxed modern feel becomes apparent with the accommodation consisting of a 21ft dual aspect kitchen/living room, two double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom.
Outside - Doors from the living room open on to a private balcony with the advantage of overlooking the grand union canal. There is also an allocated parking space for one car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52838706.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27600861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.